25 Attention-Grabbing Research Paper Topics On The Holocaust
The Holocaust devastated an entire nation and to this day is still talked about amongst people. We are taught about this momentous event in our history classes and usually are asked to write a paper or two on it. Instead of writing the same boring paper like everyone else, why not try one of these attention-grabbing topics to wow your teacher and get the class talking.
25 attention-grabbing topics
- Who was Hitler before the Holocaust started?
- How many Holocaust victims survived and what are they doing today?
- What did survivors do to survive the Holocaust?
- Families of the Holocaust: Their stories
- Internment camps. There was more than just Auschwitz.
- How did the Holocaust end and at what cost?
- Faces behind the Holocaust: Hitler wasn’t the only bad guy.
- Enemies of the Holocaust: What happened to Hitler’s army?
- What action are nations taking today to prevent another Holocaust?
- The dark side: What happened behind the closed fences of Auschwitz?
- What did prisoners of the Holocaust have to deal with?
- Holocaust: Why did it even begin?
- Hitler, loved by all, but why?
- Children of the Holocaust
- A Timeline of the Holocaust
- Viktor Frankl, who is he and how does he relate to the Holocaust?
- Gas chambers: A horror story.
- What psychological effects are survivors dealing with today?
- What theories have come out of the Holocaust?
- A look into the Holocaust’s methods of destruction.
- Why did Hitler pick the Jews?
- The minds that helped stop the Holocaust, who were they?
- Where did the Holocaust take place and why?
- Who had it worse, men or women, in the Holocaust?
- Families torn apart: How did a family stick together through something so horrible?
These are just a few topics to get you started on your journey to writing an amazing research paper on the Holocaust. Always remember to think outside the box, do as much research as you can, and ask for help when needed. The Holocaust was an event that you can never read too much on and having great and insightful assignments come out of learning about it only helps us in the future.
How To Use
Our website is free of charge. So the only formula of using it is our tips + plenty of practice = High scoring research paper. Our essay writers try to write funny, knowledgeable, and unpretentious.
Index of Titles
Anti-Semitism on the College Campus – 7
The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman – 7
Behind the Mask – 7
Beyond Hate – 7
Black Like Me – 8
Breaking Through Stereotypes – 8
The California Reich – 8
A Class Divided – 8
Confronting Anti-Semitism: How-To For Jewish Youth – 9
Crimes of Hate – 9
Different and the Same Part 1: Sticks and Stones – 9
Different and the Same Part 2: Cinderella and Me – 9
Different and the Same Part 3: Long Distance – 10
Different and the Same Part 4: Play Ball – 10
Different and the Same Part 5: The Club – 10
Different and the Same Part 6: Tug of War – 10
Different and the Same Part 7: Proud To Be Me – 11
Different and the Same Part 8: I’m American, Too – 11
Different and the Same Part 9: Words on the Wall – 11
Different and the Same Part 10 Training Video – 12
Discussion of “The Lottery” by Shirley Jackson – 12
The Eye of the Storm – 12
Facing Hate – 12
Free To Be? – 13
Freedom to Hate: Anti-Semitism in Russia- 13
Gentleman’s Agreement- 13
The Hangman- 13
Hate on Trial (Part I)- 13
Hate on Trial (Part II) – 14
How We’re Different & Alike – 14
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings – 14
The Klan: A Legacy of Hate in America – 14
A Long Night’s Trial – 14
The Lottery – 15
Molly’s Pilgrim – 15
The Murder of Mary Phagan (Part I) – 15
The Murder of Mary Phagan (Part II) -15
Names Can Really Hurt Us – 16
Neighbors – 16
Not in Our Town – 16
Not in Our Town (II) – 16
Operation Understanding – 17
The Persistence of Racism – 17
Personal Ethics and the Future of the World – 17
The Point – 17
The Possible Dream? The Quest for Racial and Ethnic Harmony in American Schools – 18
Prejudice – Answering Children’s Questions – 18
The Prejudice Film – 18
Prejudice – Perceiving/ Believing – 18
Prejudice: The Monster Within – 19
Race, Hatred, and Violence: Searching for Solutions – 19
Rapmatazz: A Notebook Against Prejudice – 19
Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry – 19
Scapegoating/Impact of Prejudice: Understanding Prejudice – 20
School Ties – 20
Shadows Between Friends – 20
Stand and Be Counted – 20
Stereotyping/Master Race Myth – 21
Taking a Stand – 21
To Help Someone – 21
To Know Where They Are – 21
The Truth About Hate – 21
Understanding Prejudice: Gripes and Common Ground – 22
The Unforgettable Pen Pal: A Story about Prejudice & Discrimination – 22
Valuing Diversity: Multicultural Communication – 22
Video Vignettes: ADL – A World of Difference Training Program – 22
The Wave – 22
Will Extremists Destroy the Dream? – 23