Cla2602 Assignment 1 Answer

Welcome!Log InCreate A New Profile

Previous Examination questin paper and solutions

Posted by MOTSHWANE 

ForumsMessagesNew

Print ViewRSS

Can someone help me to access the previous cos111U examination question paper and solutions that is referred to on Osprey please.

ReplyQuote

I am asking for the previous examination paper and solutions of COS111U- Introduction to Programming 1.

ReplyQuote

Where do we find those previous examination paper and solutions ,i see an announcement on myunisa that there are available on osprey ,but there is nothing here ,can someone please help ?James - 0824970942

ReplyQuote

I think you should go to downloads... see your tutorial letter on instructions for dowloading from osprey.

ReplyQuote

Hi, am still not get how to downlaod past questions and does any body has info on any mock exam questions?

ReplyQuote

Hey guy i got the previous examination question papers & solutions so if u want them just send me a blank e-mail,ill reply with the papers you need

ReplyQuote

HOW CAN YOU SAY WE SHOULD E-MAIL YOU IF YOU DON,T LEAVE THE E-MAIL ADDRESS
PLEASE WAKEUP MAN.

ReplyQuote

Thanks Randal Flag

I managed to download them ,where can i get the very old ones ,like 2005 2006 2007 ...

James
0824970942

ReplyQuote

Hi all!
I' ve been out of action for a while but if the is someone who is still looking
for exam papers they are on osprey, on your left hand click on registered students
then download cos111.To log in see Tutorial letter the code wont appear even if i type it. .

GOOD LUCK !

ReplyQuote

can you please send me Previous Examination questin paper and solutions

ReplyQuote

pls send me previous qestion papers and memo!!!!please guys

ReplyQuote

send me previous question paper and memo ..smaggy@webmail.co.za

ReplyQuote

GOOD LUCK to all of you guys,lets all try to do our best as we've been working on this for the past 3 or 4 months...........

ReplyQuote

Good luck all. Hope to see you here next semester for 112.

ReplyQuote

HI' GUY,PLEASE CAN YOU GUIDE WITH THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM
(1)HOW CAN I PREPARE MYSELF FOR EXAM
(2)|| \\ ||| ASSIGNMENT
(3)HOW CAN I GET PREV EXAM PAPER

ReplyQuote

Thanx Randal
Hope this will help.
Thanx a lot

Mumsy

ReplyQuote

im looking for previous uestion paper and solution forpyc101y/basic pschology.

ReplyQuote

Good day,
If there is anyone who has Previous questin paper and solutions for MNB1601 kindly send them to me.

ReplyQuote

Previous Examination questin paper and solutions for mnb1601

ReplyQuote

  • 06-05-2009 Cloud_Ratha said...#1

    Member

    Unisa Exam Past Papers

    Hey everybody! I dunno if anyone else on here goes through Unisa in anyway. But i found a site that has past papers. If i had found this site a bit earlier, say like 2 years ago, maybe i wouldn have struggled so hard.

    I could be wrong in saying that it only offers papers for Bcom and LLB students. but im sure you could just search for them.

    Linky Link Link

    Hope this helps... Good Luck for exams...


  • 06-05-2009 dammit said...#2

    is tagged for study

    Re: Unisa Exam Past Papers

    Generally, the questions in your assignment and in the study guide reappear in your exams. It's rare to be surprised by a question if you've revised properly. UNISA also doesn't allow for sharing of their papers for this reason, they just reuse their papers every few years.


  • 06-05-2009 Cloud_Ratha said...#3

    Member

    Re: Unisa Exam Past Papers

    I know, but in my experience Unisa likes to ask questions that are neither in your study guide or you prescribed text books. Im not saying follow it religiously, im using them as a guideline. Besides, very seldom can you get official answers.


  • 06-05-2009 dammit said...#4

    is tagged for study

    Re: Unisa Exam Past Papers

    I suppose I'm talking from a BA perspective where everything is a repetition of the study guides and assignments. Guess the departments work differently.
    Originally Posted by Cloud_Ratha

    I know, but in my experience Unisa likes to ask questions that are neither in your study guide or you prescribed text books. Im not saying follow it religiously, im using them as a guideline. Besides, very seldom can you get official answers.


  • 06-05-2009 GeometriX said...#5

    Member

    Re: Unisa Exam Past Papers

    I did most of a BCom through UNISA and I'd say at least 60% of the questions in my exams were direct repeats from the textbooks, study guides or past papers - especially for the comparatively less flexible subjects like Com Law and Accounting. I can't really comment on third year though, that's about when I lost interest ;)

    With that in mind, this is a great find, Cloud_Ratha. I could have used this a few years ago. Even without official answers printing out a few of these and mulling over them in a study group is going to go a long way to properly prepare students for the exams, especially when combined with the study guides (but that should be a given).


  • 07-05-2009 Cloud_Ratha said...#6

    Member

    Re: Unisa Exam Past Papers

    I agree 100%. Just over half the papers are straight from study guides, tutorial letters, and assignments. But the always throw in a question that is nowhere to be found in ur books. This is where this comes in handy as you can see what applied indepth understandin type questions they ask! I start exams on the 12th, so it was good timing to stumble upon this :)
    Originally Posted by GeometriX

    I did most of a BCom through UNISA and I'd say at least 60% of the questions in my exams were direct repeats from the textbooks, study guides or past papers - especially for the comparatively less flexible subjects like Com Law and Accounting. I can't really comment on third year though, that's about when I lost interest ;)

    With that in mind, this is a great find, Cloud_Ratha. I could have used this a few years ago. Even without official answers printing out a few of these and mulling over them in a study group is going to go a long way to properly prepare students for the exams, especially when combined with the study guides (but that should be a given).


  • 11-05-2009 Dakota said...#7

    Member

    Re: Unisa Exam Past Papers

    Ooh, well my first exam is on the 15th and its my programming language, it’s good to hear that most of the questions come from the study guide, i was beginning to get a bit worried since I eh *cough* haven’t handing in a few assignments…


  • 11-05-2009 Cloud_Ratha said...#8

    Member

    Re: Unisa Exam Past Papers

    Most modules require you to have submitted all compulsory assignments to gain entrance to the exam! Now that UNISA has started with the 3 exams per day, i know a lot of people writing 2/3 exams in the same day, thats ****ed up. I start tomorrow!
    Originally Posted by Dakota

    Ooh, well my first exam is on the 15th and its my programming language, it’s good to hear that most of the questions come from the study guide, i was beginning to get a bit worried since I eh *cough* haven’t handing in a few assignments…


  • 11-05-2009 Drakus said...#9

    Member

    Re: Unisa Exam Past Papers

    A fellow COS111U student?
    Originally Posted by Dakota

    Ooh, well my first exam is on the 15th and its my programming language, it?s good to hear that most of the questions come from the study guide, i was beginning to get a bit worried since I eh *cough* haven?t handing in a few assignments?


  • 12-05-2009 Dakota said...#10

    Member

    Re: Unisa Exam Past Papers

    Ah :P yes i am doing the NDINL, and you?
    I've handed in most of my assignments but i got lazy on some of the 2nd ones. How are you faring with the study prep?
    Can you believe they're making us write at 8 in the morning, and i have another exam straight after that. Its madness i tell you.

    Yeah i've done all (almost all) of the compulsory assignments, but i submit everything over myUnisa and 2 of the assigments i had to post, and well i never got around to doing it. Its actually still sitting on my desk at work, but they still admitted me to all of my exams so i'm not too worried. :) good luck for your exam
    Originally Posted by Drakus

    A fellow COS111U student?

    Originally Posted by Cloud_Ratha

    Most modules require you to have submitted all compulsory assignments to gain entrance to the exam! Now that UNISA has started with the 3 exams per day, i know a lot of people writing 2/3 exams in the same day, thats ****ed up. I start tomorrow!

    Last edited by Dakota; 12-05-2009 at 12:50 PM.


  • 12-05-2009 Drakus said...#11

    Member

    Re: Unisa Exam Past Papers

    NDEEN-PIN. Doing well so far pushing/hoping for distinction. Need any help?
    Originally Posted by Dakota

    Ah :P yes i am doing the NDINL, and you?
    I've handed in most of my assignments but i got lazy on some of the 2nd ones. How are you faring with the study prep?
    Can you believe they're making us write at 8 in the morning, and i have another exam straight after that. Its madness i tell you.


  • 12-05-2009 Dakota said...#12

    Member

    Re: Unisa Exam Past Papers

    Oh cool, you also writing in parrow?
    Nah, i grasp the stuff pretty quickly, this semester has been a breeze i'm just damn lazy and with work and everything i fell a bit behind in C++, but i am almost up to speed again.
    Thanks for the offer tho ;) if i get stuck i'll let you know.
    Is COS111U your first exam?
    Originally Posted by Drakus

    NDEEN-PIN. Doing well so far pushing/hoping for distinction. Need any help?


  • 12-05-2009 Drakus said...#13

    Member

    Re: Unisa Exam Past Papers

    Yes, after that it is ENN103F on the 26th

    After that it is a whole bunch of exams in Nov with CEM101 in between.

    Last edited by Drakus; 12-05-2009 at 09:14 PM.


  • 12-05-2009 Cloud_Ratha said...#14

    Member

    Re: Unisa Exam Past Papers

    Thats my birthday! :( im hate UNISA and this new 3 exams/day system! It has ****ed up everything!
    Originally Posted by Drakus

    Yes, after that it is ENN103F on the 26th


  • 12-05-2009 Drakus said...#15

    Member

    Re: Unisa Exam Past Papers


  • 18-05-2009 Dakota said...#16

    Member

    Re: Unisa Exam Past Papers

    :/ i havnt even started CEM101 yet..
    How did C++ go by the way?
    Originally Posted by Drakus

    Yes, after that it is ENN103F on the 26th

    After that it is a whole bunch of exams in Nov with CEM101 in between.


  • 18-05-2009 Antharias said...#17

    Member

    Re: Unisa Exam Past Papers

    Guys. I am currently doing a BCompt (Bachelor of accounting science) and am curious as to what the programming languages are like through UNISA? Ie, C++ etc.


  • 18-05-2009 Drakus said...#18


  • 19-05-2009 dammit said...#19

    is tagged for study

    Re: Unisa Exam Past Papers

    My high school programming exams were like that. I recommend writing out a few practice programs on paper before the exam and getting someone (who knows what they're reading) to check it for you or check it yourself (though it's more difficult to get this right). Granted, I've never done more advanced programming but this worked for me.
    Originally Posted by Drakus

    Horrible, I did get good marks for my assignments doing the programming on PC. Now the exam is with pencil and paper. I'll probably have to redo it :/

    Lesson learned



    The language courses are excellent. The examples are very well laid outand the goals that you need to reach by a certain date is also given to you. Unisa is geared for correspondence in a way that helps you out tremendously. The only down point is the exam that needs to be done with pencil and paper.


  • 19-05-2009 Drakus said...#20

    Member

    Re: Unisa Exam Past Papers

    Thanks I'll definitely practice programming on paper next time.


  • 0 thoughts on “Cla2602 Assignment 1 Answer”

      -->

    Leave a Comment

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *